But by and large, these people don’t cause me many problems on apps like Grindr. They of course don’t message me. And the most I’ll say on that horrid app is “Hey.”
- I'd fuck a black guy, but I'd never date one
- I'd fuck a black guy, but I haven't met the "right one" - aka, they haven't met the "perfect black guy"
- If we protest the lack of representation in gay culture, you freak out, react negatively and tell us we're imagining things, and that we should just deal with it. (Let's just call that freaking out for short)
- If we create our own pride (or other institution that's not so racist), you freak out.
- If we tell you off for saying ridiculously offensive stuff, you freak out.
- If we call out your privilege or your white fragility, you freak out.